Zoho CRM Overview:
Customer Relationship management (CRM) are software solutions which are designed to manage sales and marketing of any business. According to Webopedia , Zoho CRM is a SaaS-based CRM tool that is used to manage customer relation in an adequate manner.
1. Omni-channel and gives Real-time notification:
- Generates calls and sales through multiple channels and gives real-time data.
- Integrates data from various channels like Email, Telephone, Social media, Live chat and other web forms.
2. Process management and Sales Process Builder:
- Generates a Blue-print for the sales force by which sales team may understand what is the next move.
- Defines sales process and creates a road-map on how to work.
- Monitors the rights process followed by the team.
3. Analytic and Performance Management:
- Gives real-time reports on performance and insight into variety of metrics like marketing campaign,activity reports and sales target.
- Accelerates the productivity of the sales team and provides categorised list of potential customers.
4. Customization and Marketing Automation:
- Integrates various features into one as per the need of the business.
- Collected informations can be customized based on language, currency used as per need.
- Combines the marketing and sales team on the same page to generate new leads and target execution. It manages marketingprocesses and multifunctional campaigns, across multiple channels, automatically .
5. Team collaboration:
- Built a facilitate communication between channels to communicate with customers and team members.
- Gives exact update on real-time basis and helps in connecting with collaboration tools to share update on single platform.
Zoho CRM pricing:
Zoho CRM pricing ranges from INR 500 per user per month to over INR 6000 per user per month.
As per need of the business one can choose from the below list:
Starter: INR 500/user/month billed annually
Standard: INR 720/user/month billed annually
Professional: INR 1200/user/month billed annually
Enterprise: INR 2100/user/month billed annually(popular)
Ultimate: INR 6000/user/month billed annually
Zoho Software Demo:
One can learn when and how to use different features in Zoho CRM on its official website in the form of videos. A 15 days trial period is also available for understanding the usage and get an experience on how to utilise it for business.
Zoho CRM USP:
Zoho CRM is a recognised CRM software that fits the best with small and medium size business. It helps beyond the basics of team management, and custom fields. Zoho CRM makes it easy to find the last communication and pick up right where left off with any lead, deal, or client. It synchronises with other Zoho products, and also with other external work-flow that helps in building a business.
To read more article on on Tech knowledge Click here